About the Company
Our company is an industry leader in Canada and continues to be involved in some of the finest homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto Area. We are a company that cares about our staff and knows that a happy staff makes happy clients. We provide a wide range of product solutions in each business area and are committed to being the industry's best service provider.
Currently, we are seeking a Part Time Dispatcher to join our Toronto, ON team. The Dispatcher will hold a Junior level position, the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail. As a potential candidate you will take pride in your work and find satisfaction in a job well done.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage multiple accounts and Point of Contacts (POC)
• Manage requests from portals such as: Field Nation, Techlink and WorkMarket
• Assist in new hires, review job resumes, set up interviews
• Monitoring requests from technicians, ordering equipment, placing orders etc.
• Dispatching calls to appropriate technicians, communicating via Teams and updating daily tickets in D-Tools