About the Company
Canadian Smart Systems is a leading provider of innovative audiovisual solutions, specializing in cutting-edge technologies to enhance communication and collaboration. As a forward-thinking company, we are seeking a talented Q-SYS Programmer to join our dynamic team and contribute to the success of our projects.
We are currently looking for a skilled Q-SYS Programmer to work on a part-time basis. This remote position is ideal for an experienced professional who excels in programming audiovisual systems, particularly with Q-SYS technology. The successful candidate will collaborate with our team to deliver high-quality solutions to our clients.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
Program and configure Q-SYS audiovisual systems according to project requirements.
Collaborate with project managers, designers, and other team members to ensure successful implementation.
Conduct system testing and troubleshooting to ensure functionality and reliability.
Provide remote support during EST business hours.
Document programming details and configurations for reference.
• Proven experience as a Q-SYS Programmer with a strong portfolio of completed projects.
• In-depth knowledge of Q-SYS Designer software and programming languages.
• Familiarity with audiovisual systems and integration.
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams.
• Availability to work part-time during EST business hours.
• Customer Service Experience
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to resolve conflict and problem solve
• Multitasking skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Competitive wages;
• Employer contribution to RRSP;
• Work environment committed to safety;
• Reimbursement to support continuous learning;
• Comprehensive benefit plan (medical, dental, etc.) after probation
Canadian Smart Systems is dedicated to your growth and development, we are invested in supporting you with continued learning, Canadian Smart Systems has an excellent continuing development program to pursue additional education/training with our financial support. Within, Canadian Smart Systems our culture is one where you will be able to advance your knowledge, demonstrate your skills and make a real difference to the lives of our customers and to help push forward the business and take our success to the next level.
Join the team at Canadian Smart Systems and take the next steps in your career and see the growth, personally and professionally with your personal development.
Canadian Smart System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from candidates, regardless of race, nationality or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability. If accommodation needs to be improved, please note they will need to be made aware of beforehand.
In order to ensure this application is acceptable, please fill the application being fully completed in order for it to be considered. Please complete each section.