About the Company
Our company is an industry leader in Canada and continues to be involved in some of the finest homes and businesses in the Greater Toronto Area. We are a company that cares about our staff and knows that a happy staff makes happy clients. We provide a wide range of product solutions in each business area and are committed to being the industry's best service provider.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Junior AV-IT Field Technician to join our Toronto, ON team. The Junior AV-IT Field Technician will hold a junior level position focused on installing, assisting, and maintaining complex AV and security-surveillance systems solutions to our clients.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
Independently, oversees and coordinates all aspects for medium to large, typically more complex projects. May handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Installing and servicing cabling infrastructure and audio/visual devices including pre-wiring, installation, termination, testing, reporting, and labeling per specifications and drawings
• Installing audio/visual equipment including audio and video conferencing equipment, distributed audio, digital signage, sound reinforcement, control systems and all presentation systems
• Participate in-system programming and commissioning software to establish a connection with devices
• Installation of equipment including but not limited to: TV, Projectors, Video Walls, architectural speakers, touchscreens and keypads, automated power shades
• Build racks and understand the racking layouts and implement strong cable management practices
• Read and interpret system diagrams and construction drawings and floor plans
• Ensure safety and incident reporting procedures are followed
• Administrative duties include project updates to Project Managers, completing and filing all project documents